Tuesday, January 8, 2008
WAHOO!!!
I did it!! I fit into a size 10 jeans!! YAY!! I know that might not be a "big" thing for some people but for me it is!! I bought a new pair of jeans tonight and thought I would be daring and get the next size down... a 10. I thought to myself, "If they don't fit then I can use them as a 'goal'." Well, before heading to bed tonight I thought I would try them on. They are a little tight, but don't look bad at all! If I wouldn't have said the last sentence, I probably could have pulled it off as the "style" of the jeans (for those of you who will see me in them) but I want to be honest here. ;o) I am just so excited about this!! I will be weighing myself in the morning and will know if I have lost any more weight and also see how close I am to achieving my goal weight! I will post my weight loss story and my weigh in tomorrow so be sure to check back!! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Job KJ!!!! After having a baby I would love to fit into a size 10. It's Kim...I was "blog stalking" and came across your blog. Check us out on our blog...we've got one CUTE little boy!
~Kim Davis (Ludwig)
KJ, Just a quick question. How did you get music on your blog?
WOOT WOOT!
Post a Comment