I've been tagged!! Thanks Jess!! I actually like these things. Hehe.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago (1998)
1. Working 2 jobs.
2. Being an Auntie.
3. Moving from Washington to California.
4. Dating... what's that?!?!
5. Doing whatever I wanted to do!! Hehe.
5 Things I need to do today (In no particular order)
1. Work.
2. Get my picture taken.
3. Laundry.
4. Exercise.
5. Clean up my room.
5 Snacks I enjoy (in no particular order)
1. Sunflower Seeds.
2. Popcorn.
3. Anything Chocolate!!
4. Licorice.
5. Chips.
5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire
1. Pay off all my bills.
2. Buy a house.
3. Open a huge savings account.
4. Go on a LONG vacation.
5. Help out my family with their needs.
5 Jobs I’ve had
1. Customer Service.
2. Bagger.
3. Checker.
4. Birthday Party Hostess.
5. Data Entry for Insurance Company.
People I Tag
1. Lys
2. Vanessa
3. Kera
4. Shelsi
5. Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment