I know... I know... random topic but hey... I'm a random person.
Anyway... on to the topic at hand. I am visiting Dev and Lys this weekend and when I got here I was looking at the beautiful view in their backyard. All of the sudden this HUGE crow comes flying across the yard and landed on the fence. I literally have never seen this big of a crow before. It's like a crow on steroids... I swear!! While I was watching this crow I started thinking how creepy they are. *shudder* I quickly started thinking about something else. LOL.
Well... when I woke up this morning I went into the living room to watch the different animals running around the yard. There was a bunny, a squirrel and some pretty birds. As I'm sitting there this crow comes flying in out of no where and scared the little bunny into hiding. It then started hopping along the fence and started squawking. I have never really sat and watched a crow before but for some reason I was watching this one. These creepy little animals turned into creepier animals! The only way I could discribe this squawk is an evil laugh. And the way he would "puff" up whenever he squawked... creepy I tell ya!! Creepy!! It totally reminded me of that movie The Birds. I really don't think I will ever like those birds no matter how hard I try!! *shudder*
I'll be posting more later. We have to download the pictures first! Stay tuned! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment