Thursday, November 5, 2009

Where's Kiley?

I went shopping with a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago and while we were there I found the cutest baby outfit! It was a little polar bear. It was irresistible so I bought it for Kiley! I mailed it up to her and then found out that dad and I were going up there for the weekend. I was crossing my fingers that it came while I was there and it worked!! It came on Saturday! Lys loved it! While we were talking about it we had the brilliant idea of doing a "Where's Kiley" photo shoot. We decided to put her in the outfit and then put her in her crib surrounded by all her stuffed animals. And bless her little heart she sat there for about 5 minutes while I snapped pictures right and left. It was so fun and she looked SO cute!! :o)





And I had to take a picture of her shirt! I LOVED it! It says "When God made me he was just showing off!" Man I have the cutest nieces and nephews!! Hehe.

No comments: