Monday, May 10, 2010

Spring Break!!

Ok... Ok... I'm not in school anymore so technically I don't have Spring Break. But my nieces and nephews do!! YAY!! So... I took a day off work and spent it with them. It was filled with some TV... yummy food and of course playing outside! Which, in my opinion, was the best part of the day!! All the kids, outside, enjoying the beautiful sunshine!! The only problem was all of the kids wanted the bikes and not the skateboards. So... what does Auntie Kat do?! Well... it's probably better to just show you!! Hehe.


I never learned how to ride a skateboard the REAL way so I did it the KJ way!! Haha!!

You should have seen Cole trying to take these pictures!! She was busting up laughing!!

And I was loving every minute of this!! Hehe.

Meeya was the only brave soul that wanted to try it!! And as you can see, she was SO cute doing it!! Oh... and loved every minute of it too!!

Can I just say that I have the BEST and CUTEST nieces and nephews EVER!?!

No comments: